- Sleeveless sweater dress - Kersh via Ross Dress for Less (v. old)
- Blue long-sleeve tee - Old Navy
- Black INC leggings - Macy's
- Kenneth Cole trench coat - via Ideeli
- Multi-color cashmere infinity scarf - Nordstrom
- Black slouchy boots - Chinese Laundry
I didn't have to work on Friday, so I started my weekend early, heading to Portland to visit my fabulous friend, Jodee. We did a little shopping and a lot of talking. We also went out to eat and rented a movie (The Kids are Alright). I had a marvelous time.
- Grey bootcut jeans - Gap
- Olive long-sleeve tee - Gap
- Blue/olive short-sleeve cardigan - Kensie Pretty via Nordstrom
- Vintage silver/turquoise squash blossom necklace - via Lil' Gypsy
- Brown faux-lace up boots - Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Blue/multi printed tunic - ????
- Black leggings - Hue via Nordstrom
- Grey boyfriend cardigan - Gap
- Royal blue scarf - H&M
- Black suede slouch boots - Naughty Monkey via Nordstrom
Today was a lazy day. I wore this outfit out for coffee but was inside the rest of the day, so I tried to optimize the comfort level. Which for me, anymore, usually involves leggings.
When leggings first hit the scene, I was skeptical. Not about the comfort, per se. I was skeptical that something that skintight would flatter my larger figure. And then I learned how to style them in a way I was comfortable with. Or I got over myself. I think probably a combination of both. Either way, I spend much of my weekends in leggings now and I haven't looked back.
What about you guys? Were there any trends you were slow to embrace but then became a fan of?
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!