Daily Outfit, 1/10/2011
- Red jersey dress - Banana Republic (v. old)
- Lace trim camisole - Old Navy
- Camel cardigan - United States Sweaters via Ross
- Cream "footless" tights - ??? (v. old)
- Brown, studded belt - MICHAEL Michael Kors via Nordstrom
- Brown riding boots - Born via Nordstrom
Oh, it wasn't the tights' fault; they were being forced to deal with the now considerable girth of my thighs in addition to their not insignificant length. I could have thrown them out (the tights, not the thighs), but I do wear them occasionally and would have hated to buy more just to wear every once in awhile. So, I did what every frugal fashionista does. I experimented. I cut the toes out of these tights, just a straight across cut, and now they are footless tights that are perfect under boots.
You see? Everyone is a winner! I get to keep the tights and not have to spend money on new ones. The tights still have a home. And my thighs can continue their bid to recognized as a country by the UN.
Gracey (and Dexter (he loves a good photo op))