- V-neck, long-sleeve tee - Old Navy
- Sleeveless tunic - New York & Co.
- Vintage fur vest - thrifted
- Flirt skinny jeans - Old Navy
- Cashmere scarf - Nordstrom
- Square hoop earrings - Lil' Gypsy Vintage
- Riding boots - Born Crown - Nordstrom
- Bag - Linea Pelle "Dylan Shoulder Bag" - Ideeli
I wore this to run errands on Saturday. Which included a trip to my favorite bookstore, The Reader's Guide to Recycled Literature, which is all kinds of awesome because you can trade books in for store credit. And if you use credit to pay for your books, they are half-off.
I got the stack of five books below (next to the pig) for less than $18.00:
(From the top: Miles from Nowhere by Nami Mun, Babyji by Abha Dawesar, A Short History of Women by Kate Walbert, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and The Family Markowitz by Allegra Goodman)
After the bookstore, I went to lunch, where I had pho. If you haven't had it, it's Vietnamese beef noodle soup, garnished with basil, jalepenos, bean sprouts and lime. I also drizzle mine with plum sauce and throw in a few spoonfuls of pepper sauce. It's delicious and I love it.
- White tee - Target
- Open cardigan - Calvin Klein - Ideeli
- Real Straight jeans - Gap
- Angel wing earrings - Alberta street vendor
- Leopard print flats - Nine West
On my way back from running errands, I noticed these sweet little white flowers. They are snowdrops, and are the first flowers that I have seen. I know it's still winter, but these are a lovely reminder that spring is on the way. I know a lot of you are still snowbound, so I wanted to share them with you.