Friday, September 2, 2011

Floral, Coral and A Spot of Leopard

See what I did there?  A spot of leopard?  You’re welcome.  Also, more leopard shoes again today for which you are also welcome:



Today I paired leopard peep-toe mini-wedges with dark denim (Gap Real Straight), a ditsy floral top (Old Navy) and a coral cardigan (Beatrix Ost via Nordstrom).  I swear this cardigan is just regular coral, not neon coral, but you can’t tell it from these pictures – I think I need to adjust something on my camera but you know I don’t know what it is.  I’ll try to take a look this weekend though.

I wore my leopard peep-toes today because for me, leopard is a neutral, it’s just a more interesting neutral than brown.  Brown is the neutral I usually sub leopard in for – if I’m considering wearing brown shoes, I’ll wear leopard instead.  Not blue leopard of course; it’s awesome, but it’s probably not a neutral in anyone’s book.  For my money, leopard just adds more interest to an outfit than brown does and like brown (and orange and turquoise), it goes with everything!

What about you all?  Are you on board with leopard as a neutral? 

Happy Friday, Everyone!  I hope you all have a three day weekend this weekend and that’s it’s a lovely one.  It’s supposed to get back up into the 90s here in Oregon, so I’m pretty excited!

Gracey