Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Just Wanted to Wear This Bracelet

This bracelet here:


Isn’t it cool?  It’s from the 70s and I love that it’s embedded with both snake and leopard “confetti.”  I went to Antiques in the Streets in Albany last weekend with FB and the FC and found this bracelet for a mere $5.00.  It was love at first site and as soon as it proved able to get over my giant hands, I knew I had to have it!

Of course, I wore clothes too:



The weather has been decidedly fall-like lately which of course means boots here at Fashion for Giants.  For today I paired my beloved Born Crown boots (“Sosie” via Nordstrom) with some skinny jeans (Bandolino via Macy’s) and a silk tunic (Banana Republic).  The colors in the tunic, like the boots, are just perfect for fall.  And although summer is my favorite season, I’m definitely ready for fall and my fall wardrobe (i.e. boots).

Our offices are closed tomorrow, so I don’t think I’ll be posting anything.  However, we’re supposed to be going to listen to a band tomorrow night though so if I wear anything interesting, I’ll be sure to take pictures and get them up at some point.

Otherwise, I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you all on Monday!

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Gracey